Monday, January 18, 2010

Adam's Dos

We played around with Adam's hair for a while as we debated on whether or not to let it grow out. What's your vote?

Kaylen, Adam's cousin, was so proud of herself for this do! Lookin' Good Man!!

Like Father, Like Son. This was David's do:)

A little spike in the front (That's what I was going for anyway).

Or just back to the good ol' buzz:)
This definitely seems to be the easiest for such a busy boy!
(The black eye is a good addition too)

Adam noticed his little dark spot for the first time the other day. He saw a picture of himself and pointed to his dark spot and said, "What's that?" I hope he will always know how special and unique that makes him!

WE LOVE OUR ADAM
Here are just a few cute stories from Adam:

Adam has become quite the little mommy since having a new brother around:)

Adam came upstairs one day with all of Daddy's running gear on. He had put it on all by himself and was pretty adamant that he thought he should go out running! How could I say no?

Two other cute stories:

1. We have been talking to Adam a lot lately about potty training and being potty trained, and "Are you ready to potty train?, etc." Finally, one day he came up to us and said, "I want to ride the potty train!"

2. There was a commercial on TV the other day about depression. Adam must have been listening pretty intently, because he came up to me and said, "I pray, I pray." I didn't know what he was talking about and then he said, "I pray when I feel bad." It was very sweet that he would see people on the TV feeling bad and think to pray as the solution.

Oh the things we can learn from our little ones.

2 comments:

Lauren and Trevor said...

That is so sweet what he said about praying and about the potty train. How sweet! For some reason only 2 pictures of his do's are showing up for me so I don't know if I can make a fair vote. I will try checking back a little later and then let you know what I think, it may just be something wacky with my computer.
Last night for FHE we were talking about Adam and Eve and Bryce said wait a minute, Adam is MY friend. I thought that was cute, he was a little confused that there was more than one Adam.

Dave and Holly said...

Adam is such a sweet boy. His smile makes me want to give him a big sqeeze. I love the picture of him dressed up and ready to go running. My boys love to dress up too.