Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween and A Pumpkin Shootin'

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Our Halloween was a little anticlimactic because we rolled into town from San Diego a half hour before our ward's Trunk of Treat. So we threw the costumes on and ran on over. It was still a lot of fun, but we just didn't do as much for Halloween this year since we were gone. David always says that Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I think I am starting to believe him:) (Maybe that is why I was so disappointed we didn't do more!)

Our Little Turtle

BATMAN!!!

Our annual Dinner in a Pumpkin...hmmm I wonder what is in there this year?? H/H!

Just a little scary:)
This video shows Brandon's little crawl. He was the perfect turtle and then Adam was sure to strut his stuff as Batman in the end!



PUMPKIN SHOOT
Our ward had an Elder's Quorum activity where they went and shot leftover pumpkins. They did some clay pigeon shooting too. David had gone last year with our old ward and loved it, so he was excited that our new ward did it too.

Jordan was actually in town for a business trip, so he got to join in on the fun.


"Armed and Dangerous"

Here lie the remains of the pumpkins.

For this next video, all I can say is: BOYS WILL BE BOYS!



2 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun activity! I know McKay wishes our ward had more things like that for the guys. And happy late Birthday, Adam!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I love the costumes!! They look so cute. It was fun to see Brandon crawling around like a turtle. Very cute.