Monday, February 28, 2011

Mommy's Little Helpers

Who knew cleaning could be so much fun? 

I have found Adam vacumming our floor when I have left the vacuum out, he loves to clean the mirrors in the bathroom, loves to help with cooking, and he loves to dust, but Adam and Brandon's favorite is the Swifter Wet Jet.  I just don't know how I am going to afford the liquid refills, they love to push the magical button that squirts stuff out so much!
You'd think my house would be much cleaner than it is with this kind of help.  H/H!

Brandon taking his turn and below is Adam "supervising."
  (I'd hate to do white glove cleaning checks on his watch)

Adam helping paint the picture frames for his room.
I love this stage where they want to be so helpful!  I know it takes longer to let them help, but I've got to enjoy this help while I can!!

No comments: