Friday, January 6, 2012

Our Sweet Ashley

My sister, Erin, came and took these sweet pictures of Ashley when she was 3 weeks old.  I am just now getting around to posting them.  Erin did such a great job and we appreciate her taking the time to always do this for our kids.






Are we done yet??

 I love this one because Ashley always has her head resting on her hand.


Ashley has been such a good baby and we just love having her in our home!

MEANWHILE... The boys had to get some pictures of their own, doing their thing:)






I love the look on his face in this picture! 
They sure know how to be good little super heroes that is for sure.

4 comments:

Dan and Stephanie Cluff said...

Those pictures are so sweet. I can't believe how much she has changed in so short a time.

Collins said...

she is beautiful. great pctures.

Melissa said...

What an adorable and sweet little girl!!! I was shocked to see pics of her (my google reader must not have been working) because I didn't know you had her!!! A very late CONGRATS and hope life is getting into the "new normal!"

Melissa said...

Some how I missed this post! It's so cute! What a pretty baby and funny boys. The pictures are amazing! I'm so happy for you all and we are just dying to meet Ashley! Miss you!