Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Motorcycling With My Sweeties!

It has been over a year since David has gotten his motorcycle, and if you can believe it, this was the first time I have gone out for a ride.  David got me a helmet right when he got the bike, but I have had every excuse not to go for a ride.  Well I went and it really was not that bad!  I think being a mother and wife or getting older or something has made me a little more reserved about some things, but it was a fun date and I loved being with my sweeties doing something that he loves.  
SO... HERE'S TO MORE RIDES IN THE FUTURE:)    

 We were supposed to go up the Alpine Loop to Cascade Springs, but the Alpine Fire closed the canyon down.  I thought I was going to get out of the trip (H/H), but we went around Utah Lake instead and saw the valley views.
 David's motorcycle is a duel purpose bike, so we can go on the road or off road which made it fun.
                                      

2 comments:

Trevor said...

Looks like tons of fun with some beautiful scenery.

Unknown said...

What an exciting date it was! It’s nice to know that both of you enjoyed motorcycling. Being away from home for a while is pretty cool, right? I think you should put that on your recreational activity list. If you want, you can try going cross country on a bike. That would be an even bigger adventure!

>Max Piedra