Friday, February 8, 2013

Jones Jumpin' Jingle Jog

Lauren and Trevor were in charge of the Jones Jingle Jog this year and they added in a long jump competition.  It was hilarious!  I wish I could post a picture of every single competitor, but I chose just a few for you to get the idea.  Competition in the Jones family is never taken lightly!  H/H!
 
 Brandon 
 Papa Jones
 Adam
 Me
David- The Winner:)
 Bryce
 We still did some races, but the indoor track was too crowded, so we had to use half of a gym, but then it got filled up as well.  It was a good thing we had the Long Jump as back up:)  
We divided up into teams and you had to wear the hat as you went around.  Everyone else had noise makers to cheer.  We were quite the sight I'm sure!
 Everyone gets to participate
 Adam on the GO
 Cute Katalyn
They made cute medals for everyone out of oatmeal pies that everyone enjoyed.
I love this tradition.

1 comment:

Lauren and Trevor said...

Your pictures are so great! I laugh out loud every time I see the jumping ones:)