Wednesday, August 26, 2009

American Idol Fever


David surprised me with tickets to the 2009 American Idol Concert at the E-Center. I was so excited. We had watched the whole season, so were pretty big fans. (I guess not quite as big of fans as the 10-12 year old girls sitting behind us though, who screamed to their hearts content. That was pretty funny). It really was amazing to be there in concert live though. All of the performers had improved so much from the show and just seemed so much more at ease. It was a lot of fun and so sweet of David to plan.

We posted a couple of my favorite songs from the season that they luckily preformed that night as well. The video is pretty poor quality, but it is fun to at least hear the song and feel of the atmosphere! Don't get too dizzy watching.


Kris Allen's rendition of "Sunshine"

Adam Lambert's "Mad World"

2 comments:

Lauren and Trevor said...

Kristin, I think I heard you screaming for Adam in that one! I bet that was so fun to see them live. Was Danny Gokey any good?

Brent & Paij Collins said...

How cool! We watched every episode this season. I'm glad you got to go. What a treat!