Monday, August 31, 2009

THE BEACH!

Roy and Christine planned a trip to Doheny Beach at Dana Point, CA. We camped for a week on the beach and enjoyed soaking up the sun and relaxing. David spent his days boogie boarding while Adam and I played on the beach and threw rocks in the water. Adam didn't seem to mind the water one bit.

While we were there, a storm was coming in, so they prepared for 9 foot waves. They dug all this dirt up and down the beach to protect the campgrounds. We were glad they knew what they were doing, because the waves did get huge and the water would have flooded over if they had not evacuated. The surfers were loving it, and we got quite a show!

We spent most our days at San Clemente Beach.

What a beach bum!

7 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm excited to be able to keep up with you on here. Your beach definitely had better waves than the beach we visited in FL last week. We hardly had waves at all. It sounds like you had a fun trip.

gina said...

Hi cousin!!! Happy to get your link from Melissa.

Your trip to the beach looks SO fun!! Congratulations on your baby on the way - !!

Michelle said...

Adam is a cutie! And you look FANTASTIC! I wish I looked that good when I had 8 weeks left. Wowzer!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I was glad to see pictures from your trip. I like to see the pictures with your LITTLE belly. It shocked me to read that you had 56 days left! That doesn't seem like that long (it probably does for you though)

Brittney said...

Cute blog! That's exciting you are expecting again. I'll send you an email to our blog. Adam is so cute!

Kjrstin said...

Hey, good to see all the fun stuff you're doing! And congrats on another little one. We've got one coming as well... probably around the same time as you (if my math is close from your baby counter thing), October 26. Anyway, our blog is Walters Wiggles on blogspot, too, so check it out.

I'm glad to see you're doing so well!

Valerie said...

Yay! Love to see your blog! Looks like you guys are busy and are having FUN! =)