Friday, September 11, 2009

"I uv Grandma Great!"

We have been lucky to spend some time with my Grandma these past few weeks. Once a week, we go down to visit and help her with some of the day to day things she needs.

Adam sure has been cute with her, and definitely loves his Grandma Great! His favorite thing to do, is shut the door while he is in with her, climb up on her bed, and sit right with her in her face. He is very good at giving her hugs and kisses too. I love seeing how sensitive and gentle he is with her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. And good for you for getting down there once a week. What a caring granddaughter!

Lauren and Trevor said...

Thanks for putting that picture up. I think it is so special that Adam gets to know Grandma and loves her so much. I am sure she loves his little company (and yours too of course!)

Tonya said...

It was a great moment! I think he was telling her all about how to use the remote to her bed.