Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Disneyland

"The Happiest Place on Earth"
What would Disneyland be without Mickie and Minnie Mouse?

When we were in CA at the beach, we spent a day at Disneyland and California Adventure. It was so much fun!! Since I wasn't able to ride many of the rides, I had a blast just exploring and discovering with Adam. There was so much for us to do that I didn't feel like I missed out on anything. Our favorite ride was "Soaring Over California", but we just loved everything.

TOON TOWN
Adam and I spent a lot of time at Toon Town. Who knew that a fountain of water could keep a kid so occupied?



Adam especially loved "driving" the rocket. I think he felt pretty cool being able to control it going up and down all by himself.

Carousel

Tea Cup Ride

I think we wore this little guy out! It was such a fun and jam packed day, we all were pretty exhausted. We stayed late for the electric light parade and fireworks, which were a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

How fun! I haven't been to Disneyland for years. I'm glad Adam had a good time too. That can be a long day for someone his age but it looks like he did well.

Unknown said...

THANK YOU for letting me in on your blog secret! =) So glad you finally have one so I can keep updated with you guys better! We LOVED having you visit. Thanks for coming! You all are absolutely adorable and so much fun!