Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

...But we Made the Day Delightful!
This is such a fun age for the snow, because Adam actually enjoys it and wants to go out. We have a perfect hill for sledding right outside our front door at the park across the street!
Along with sledding, we have also turned on our fireplace the past couple of nights, and put up our Christmas decorations. It has been so cozy to nestle up by and hot chocolate has been a must around our place. I guess these first winter storms aren't so bad after all.
We waited for David to come home from work, so it got dark pretty fast!

We had to bundle up good, because it was only 17 degrees, but we made it work! Can you find Brandon? I think he had he best seat in the house:)

These next pictures were actually taken in November when we had our first snow. It was a lot warmer and we had better snow. It was a beautiful afternoon for Adam, Brandon, and me.


Adam was even able to bring the sled up all by himself.
These are the moments when I can enjoy the cold and winter months!

1 comment:

Lauren and Trevor said...

It looks so cold!!! I am impressed you guys ventured out in it, I tried to do it with the boys this morning in25 degree weather and we (I mean I) only lasted 5 minutes before I brought them inside! Looks like fun though.