Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HOPPY EASTER!

CITY EASTER EGG HUNT
Our Easter festivites began at our local rec center. They had an Easter Egg Hunt in the pool!! It was pretty cool. My friend and her two little girls came with us. It was way crowded, but we had a good time.
Adam and Moriah waiting patiently for the word "GO!"


They divided it into age groups and each child got 3 eggs, so it was fair and fun.

They also had a carnival and pizza to eat.

Easter at the House



The Easter Bunny made its way to our house!


Easter Party at Grandma and Grandpa's




Working on sitting, but not quite there yet!
We were definitley spoiled this year that is for sure!
We also got to listen to a wonderful General Conference from our church leaders and had delicious meals at Grandma Warren's! We love these times we have to get together with family.

4 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Lots of Easter Parties! Looks like it was fun. I've never seen an egg hunt in a pool. Sounds a little scary to me but it looked like it turned out okay.

Mike and Erin said...

I'm glad you had a fun Easter - the Legacy Center looks like it was a lot of fun!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I love the idea of an Easter egg hunt in the pool. I bet that was fun! One of your pictures of Brandon reminded me of a picture we have of you when you were little. He is SO So cute! I can't wait to see him!

Heidi said...

Wow, I've never heard of an easter egg hunt in the pool! What a fun idea. I bet it was crowded though! Your little guy is soooo cute!