Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Antelope Island

We went to Antelope Island back in June with Roy and Christine. I had never been there before and was quite surprised at how beautiful and peaceful it was! I am always amazed at the beauty and diversity that is so close to us in every direction. I love it!

We saw bison, antelope, a variety of birds, and a lot of other fun things like biting gnats:) H/H

When we entered the park, they said the biting gnat level was high, but I had no idea! The bites welted up and were all over my legs and arms. Other than the bugs, I loved Antelope Island though and we had a great time!

We didn't get in the water, so maybe next time we will try and experience the Dead Sea of North America!


We went biking and really enjoyed that

I think the kids were beat by the end though. Who knew you could sleep slouching forward like that?

1 comment:

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

I've only been there once but i remember like it. Not many people out there, it seems. Your boys are so blond! and cute. They're going to have so much fun together.
I'm not back in Utah until Aug 18th - can't remember if i told you that or not, but then we can get together - maybe closer to september or early september when things settle down!