Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome Fall!

Erin and I took the boys up to welcome in this beautiful Fall!
The boys had a blast on this trail. They just took off and we could not keep up with them.

Brandon's diet consists of dirt, rocks and tree bark! I'm sure there is some protein in there somewhere:)

The colors are mainly in the higher elevations right now, but it is starting to come down. I am sure we will be up the canyon again to see more!

What boys do best: Throw Rocks (I'm sure Brandon's got one in his mouth somewhere:)
So the craziest thing happened on the trail. Erin and I were wactching the boys from across the way and we started hearing hard thuds all around us. We looked around and couldn't see anything, then it happened again and again and we saw rocks falling from the trees. We could NOT figure out what was going on. We decided to move because we were so nervous. Once we were away from the trail, we got a better view. SOMETHING was up in this tree above throwing rocks at us!! I am not kidding... so if you are a BigFoot believer, then I would direct you this way! H/H.
4-Wheeling and Dirt Biking
We got a little weekend get-a-way without the kids and got to go 4-wheeling and dirt biking! It was a lot of fun.
So I have no proof, but I also learned how to ride the dirt bike! It was pretty crazy though, so I think I will stick to the cushy 4-wheeler for a while.

The colors were starting to change out there as well.


David and Michael: Aren't they cute:)

1 comment:

Lauren and Trevor said...

That is so fun that your leaves are starting to change. I love fall!! I am impressed your rode David's bike - I would love to see that.:)