Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Don't Make the Same Mistake!

I am just sick!  Our external hard drive crashed recently and we lost EVERYTHING!!  Well, not everything, but it seems like it.  The last time we backed it up was on Dec. 3rd, so we lost all our pictures, videos, journals, etc. from then on until the beginning of April.  It is just so disheartening, especially when Ashley changed so much within those first few months.  Luckily we have been able to scrounge up a few pictures from blogs, e-mails, and pictures my sister took, so it could have been worse, but I just wanted to remind you all to:

 TAKE THE FEW EXTRA MINUTES TODAY AND BACK UP ALL YOUR FILES:)    

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry, that's so awful! We did that once and lost all our pictures of Tyler's first Christmas/New Year's, and that's the last time we left pictures un-backed up. Speaking of which, I should go back up all my recent files :)