Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ashley's Baby Blessing

Ashley's Baby Blessing
Sunday February 5, 2012

I am finally getting around to posting pictures from Ashley's blessing.  Since we lost all our pictures, I am so thankful Erin had taken some, so we could remember this special day!
 I wish I had a picture with Ashley and Grandma together, because she is the one who made her beautiful dress and blanket.



 Nauni and Ashley
 3 generations of girls
 Papa Jones and Nauni
 The FAM:)

It was a wonderful day.  After the blessing, we came to our house for a brunch.  We had breakfast casseroles, cinnamon rolls, yogurt parfait, muffins, juice, and hot chocolate.   We had all our Utah family there from both sides, even though I don't have pictures to show it:)
Ashley is so loved and it was a special day.  She stayed awake for the party and did not want to miss a thing.    
Ashley is such a calm and pleasant baby.  She is so alert and just loves to observe her new world around her.

4 comments:

Dan and Stephanie Cluff said...

cute pictures. I love the one of all you guys looking at her. I can tell she is totally adored.

Collins said...

She is so beautiful. Great pics. Sounds like a great day!

Trevor said...

Glad to hear the blessing and day went well. Ashley is so cute.

Lauren and Trevor said...

What great pictures! The first one of Ashley is beautiful. What a sweetie.