Friday, April 12, 2013

Hip Hoppity Day!

Happy Easter!
  

I tried so hard to get a picture of the kids all dressed up, but this is what I got:)

Easter Eggs



Just for Fun!


Shepherd Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt
(Nate was baptized that day after the hunt!)




Ashley was not that happy during or after the hunt.  I think she was a little overwhelmed by it all:)

Grandma and Grandpa's
 Ashley did a lot better here:)

Nauni and Papa Jones'
They did a glow in the dark Easter Egg Hunt



I love this picture.  They look so intent on what they are doing and they look like twins!
 Nauni taught them how to make Resurrection Rolls...
 Then we had a lesson on the Resurrection... 
 And the rolls, just like the tomb, came out EMPTY:)



1 comment:

Lauren and Trevor said...

Fun! That picture of Ashley in her dress holding her Easter basket reminded me so much of pics of you as a baby! She looks adorable.