Friday, November 13, 2009

Brandon's Photo Shoot

It's hard to believe that Brandon is already 1 month old! He is such a wonderful addition to our family and I am actually not minding this new born stuff so much this time around:) We feel so grateful to have such a healthy little guy.

My sister, Erin, took these pictures when Brandon was about 2 weeks old. He has already grown so much even since these were taken! You gotta love the sweetness of this age when they are just so calm and tiny though.






I love this one... is his personality coming out or what?
Thank you Erin for taking the time to take such great pictures!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

He's perfect! We can't wait to see you guys one day... we miss you!

Lauren and Trevor said...

WOW! Erin did such a great job taking the pictures! I love them all. I especially love the bottom one and the one with you holding him. He is so cute, I wish I could meet him and hold him.

Brittanie said...

So adorable! I love the pictures and you look great too. I missed you in Ohio. Hope you are adjusting to two quickly.