Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mommy Date

I wanted to go out and spend some time with Adam, so while Nauni was here, she stayed home and watched Brandon, and Adam and I went out! We joined up with Erin, "Naters", and "Ry-Guy-Guy" at Thanksgiving Point's Dinosaur Museum. It was so nice to get out and it was fun to spend some "no baby attached" time with Adam.


What cute cousins!

Nothing better than getting wet and muddy and it being okay... until the mud gets slung at someone else:) You gotta love boys!

I just love seeing kids explore their world around them through play! Watching them learn and discover definitely brings some excitement back to the mundane parts of life.

2 comments:

Lauren and Trevor said...

That is a cool shark display! I bet the kids love that. I hope you get to do those mommy-adam dates a lot - i think that is such a good idea.

Mike and Erin said...

Fun pictures, thank for bringin your camera!