Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brian Regan

For David's Birthday, I got him tickets to Brian Regan. We went with Erin and Mike and Michael and Lacy. Since I have never been to a comedian show, I didn't really know what to expect, but I was completely and totally entertained!! Both Erin and I commented on how much our cheeks hurt after the show. It was a really fun evening and so nice to be able to go out on a date without the kids for the first time!!! Thanks Grandma!

I included a short clip of Brian Regan. This was just one of the shortest ones, for you to get an idea, but he has got some FUNNY stuff. No wonder David and Michael are always going around quoting him. Brian Regan is also very clean, that is what is so great about him! I couldn't believe how many kids were at the show last night!!


ENJOY!




1 comment:

Lauren and Trevor said...

We love Brian Regan - I love his facial expressions when he talks! That would be so fun to see him live!