Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Events

HAPPY EASTER!
This was too cute.  The boys hadn't seen each other dressed in their Easter clothes yet, so when they came out and saw each other and realized they were matching, they just grabbed each other and hugged!  I think they thought that was pretty cool:)  (Of course I had to have them pose for the camera to try and recapture the moment though.)
 

Dying Easter Eggs
 Adam was so excited about dying Easter Eggs, he talked about it all day and made sure that we did it.  I love his excitement at this age for everything.  It is so much fun!

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt
 I helped with putting on this Easter Egg Hunt and it was a great success.  We had over 75 kids come and hid over 700 eggs!  I wish I had gotten a picture of what it looked like before... it was a Candy Wonderland!   

Easter Party at Grandma and Grandpa's
 I think Adam was ready to go and had this Easter Egg Hunt thing figured out:)

 Brandon on the other hand, didn't care about how many eggs he got, just about what was in the eggs!  He would find an egg, open it up, and then eat whatever was inside right then.  Everytime he opened an egg, it was like he was surprised something was in there and got so excited.

 Who do you thing was more into this?  Hmmm:)

 The cousins who could come
Grandma and Grandpa also did an Adult Easter Egg Hunt.  They hid money out around the house.  It was pretty fun.
 Grandma planned so many fun activities for us all!



Easter at Home
I guess Easter just kept going and going this year and it looks like the Easter Bunny found our house too.


 This cracked me up.  The kids were so excited about their candy, that they started dancing around it and just squealing.  I think that was just the beginning to their sugar high after Easter!

Easter Dinner
Last but not least, we enjoyed a delicious Easter dinner at Erin and Mike's with Papa Jones.  Ham, Rolls, and Funeral Potatoes are my favorite!!  Yum Yum!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Reading about their reaction when they saw each other in matching outfits was simply adorable! They are getting so big and it looks like they had a fabulous Easter :)

Dave and Holly said...

Your boys are so fun! I love the Easter outfits. It's great that they love each other so much.