Friday, February 24, 2012

Feel the Love

Happy Valentine's Day!
This was my sad attempt to take pictures of such a sweet girl in a cute dress:)  I guess fancy cameras do make a difference.
I think I will try pictures again in this outfit when she is a little older and can sit up.

Sugar Cookie Time



Making Valentine's
 Valentine's were really fun this year because Adam got to take some to his Joy School and Primary class friends.   


RED DINNER
Erin and Mike and Papa Jones were out of town for Valentine's Day this year, so those who were left got together and had our annual red dinner.  It was a lot of fun and very yummy.

 This year Reagan and Nauni made red velvet crepes for dessert.
 Our kids definitely felt the love from family and friends.  I guess you know they have had a little too much candy, when their snot comes out the same color :)  H/H!

3 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

With an outfit like that and a face like that, how can any picture go wrong? She looks darling. I love that you still do the red dinner. Looks like fun.

Makenzie Iorg said...

I really love how to decorated your kid's rooms below! Leah's room is Purple and green too! Love it!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I love Ashley's cute outfit! How fun! She is looking so grown up!