Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graduation Weekend

BYU GRADUATION:
Are there 3 in this picture??
Jordan and Amber got to walk together for their graduation. They gave us all quite the surprise though! As Amber walked across the stage, they said, "Amber Duffin James and baby on the way." Then they announced, "Jordan Jones", and he crossed. We were totally confused, who was Amber James? We didn't think Amber was pregnant, so they must have mixed up the names. Anyway, we were all just dying, because we were in shock if it really was her! It ended up that they had misread her name... (How you can mess up Jones I'll never know), but that is how Jordan and Amber announced thier news!! They are expecting and we are so excited!!!

Dinosaur Museum
Since it was graduation, Nauni and Papa Jones came in town. It was a quick trip, but we did get to go to the Dinosaur Museum.



NANA'S 100th BIRTHDAY
My Nana passed away 6 years ago, but this year she would have been 100 years old. It was so great to get together with family that we don't normally see. We honored my Nana's life and her legacy. She was such a wonderful woman who has had an impact in my life.

Here is my mom and her brothers. Aunt Marian, is the only one left in my Nana's family. It was so fun to hear her share stories of my Nana and their family. We also got to hear some fun stories from my Uncles about them all growing up.

So after an eventful weekend, Adam just still had to be part of the party. He set up a little bed all by himself right on the kitchen floor in the middle of all the conversations.
He didn't make it long:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So funny about Jordan and Amber. . .what a great way to tell everyone :) Tell them congrats for me! Really missed being there for the party :( Sure love our Nana!

Melissa said...

That is the best announcement ever! I love it!

Mike and Erin said...

Great pictures of the kids - I'm glad you had your camera around that weekend since I was too preoccupied to think about pictures!