Thursday, May 13, 2010

I FLY: Indoor Sky Diving

Speaking of Adventures... For our Anniversary, David surprised me with a trip to iFLY. It is located in Ogden. It is CRAZY! It basically simulates sky diving in a wind tunnel. It is a lot harder than it looks and our instructor said sky diving is actually easier. We had a lot of fun though and I think after doing this, I may like to sky dive one day.

We went in the tunnel twice. Here's a video of one of our jumps. David was first and I was second.

This was our instructor showing us how it is really done. It was amazing!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, how in the world did he do it? That's amazing! How did he stay standing when he was helping you guys?

Lauren and Trevor said...

WOW WOW!! That looks so fun and scary! Thanks for sharing - maybe I will have to try that someday.