Friday, May 28, 2010

Tulip Festival

My cousin called and invited us to go to the Tulip Festival this year. I love the Tulip Festival and it was so fun to go with her and her two cute boys!

The boys hit it off and had so much fun. I loved watching them just be boys and get along so well.




The fountain in the Secret Garden was probably by far their favorite spot. Too bad it was a little chilly that night because they were soaked and cold by the end!

It is such a beautiful place and so close to where we live!

3 comments:

Julie Dalley said...

I took my mom here last week! It is so beautiful. Did the boys get to feed all the Coy fish in the pond?!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

It seems like you always do such fun things and find great places to go. I hope you had a great birthday. I thought of you a few days late. But you better call us for Sea World. We're only like 15-20 min. away from there. Depending on when you come, you could probably stay with us. Let me know.

Natalie said...

Such a fun evening! Let's do something again soon!