Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look who got a haircut...



David loves to surprise me with these types of things. I came home from work after the boys were already in bed. David said, "I took some pictures of Brandon while you were gone." I was like okay, and right when I saw the pics I saw all of Brandon's baby fine hair gone! I have to admit, I did go to the trash to retrieve some of his hair. (What I am going to do with it I don't know, but I still wanted to keep it!)
Brandon did need a haircut though and David did a great job!!

3 comments:

gina said...

Cute hair! Digging through trash to keep hair? You wouldn't be a normal Mom if you don't. I could make a wig with all the hair I've kept from my boys!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I almost cried after Trevor cut Dallin's hair the first time. It is sad, but so fun to see how grown up they look with shorter hair. David did a good job!

Brittanie said...

He is so cute! I love the haircut. I really need to cut Will's hair. Too bad you don't live closer... I would have David help me out:)